When you visit the website of Royal Things, we store cookies on your computer.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are put on your PC by websites to store information about your preferences. Cookies can improve your Internet experience by allowing websites to remember your preferences or by ensuring that you do not have to sign in every time you visit a particular website. However, some cookies may endanger your privacy by keeping track of which websites you visit.
Third party cookies
For the cookies that these parties place, we refer you to the statements on their websites. Because these statements can change regularly, we advise you to consult these privacy and cookie statements regularly. The following parties place cookies and/or other techniques on our website:
Cookies for statistics
Cookies make Royal Things able to track information during the domain name registration and the package sign-up process. These cookies do not track individual information. Information Royal Things may track includes:
- The customer’s Internet Protocol address
- Browser version or computer operating system used by the customer
- Number of links the customer click within the website
- State or country from which the customer accessed the site
- Date and time of the customer’s visit
- Name of the customer’s Internet service provider
- Web page the customer came from when visiting royalthings.christmas
- Pages the customer viewed on the site
We use statistics to improve the usability and the information in the statistics are anonymous and will not be linked to you as a user.
Cookies for advertising purposes